Required Tools [Download these tools | Tool's Tutorial ]:
- Download above required files
- Fiddler (read the tutorial if you do not know how to replace)
Also new in this version is that you get the female newcomer clothing whenever you start a new pet. So now, everyone can make a new account and get themselves the female newcomer dress and newcomer sneakers!
The other features in this version are: fast fishing, all pets dirty, fast cleaning, use your neighbor's dye table, and autoharvest (just putting it in for everyone this week).
Remember to thank Zoey@pwnthis.net for her awesome contributions!
Easy Dig now works differently in an attempt to block the suspension. So now the digging cheat plays like a normal digging game except it doesn't subtract a shovel unless you find a treasure. This means... you have to find for the treasure. If there is no treasure, shovels are not deducted. If there is a treasure, shovels will be deducted.
Give it a try and decide if the risk of getting banned is lower. Zoey has mentioned that she still got banned, but the possibility could be lower. Comment and let Zoey know if you guys prefer this method or the previous one :)
So I understand that some people get suspended for 24 hours using this cheat. Basically, I think getting treasures triggers some kind of security check. Of coz, if you are afraid of getting permanently banned, use this cheat only on your other account.
New pets gets the female newcomer stuff.
- Download the files above.
- Open Fiddler. www.pwnthis.net
- Go to Autoresponder and ensure both 'Enable Automatic.. ' and 'Permit pass...' are ticked
- Click ADD. www.pwnthis.net
- A 'String To Match' will appear. change it to
- Click on the ▼ button beside the Save and select 'Browse a file'.
- Browse to the files that you have downloaded above and select the file you just downloaded from me 'pets3.2.81-ezmode.swf' OR autoharvest.swf if you want the harvesting function.
- Click SAVE. www.pwnthis.net
- Now, just clear cache and load Pet Society.
- Now just enter digging land and dig. If no treasures are found, shovels will not be deducted..