Required Tools [Download these tools | Tool's Tutorial ]:
- Download required files [download] // wait for timer, click download, click download again. Any issues try it on another browser before commenting.
- Fiddler [download][How to use Fiddler]
- Download GardenTrick database
- Open fiddler and replace database.dat with the downloaded database.dat file. The rule editor are as required
- Reload Pet Society. If replaced correctly, the database.dat line will be highlighted.
- Go to your garden and you can now use any wallpaper and floor. Saves too.
- You will have the Default Garden Wallpaper and Default Garden Floor in your inventory if you ever want to change it back =D
- Note: If you are still unsure of how to replace, read the Fiddler Tutorial first! It will help you out.
- For those who wants to do it themselves for future version of databases, just change all the baseType="FloorBase" to baseType="GardenFloorBase" and
baseType="WallpaperBase" to baseType="GardenWallpaperBase" in database.dat
Tutorials to editing .dat files [ Link ]