By entering this site you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Disclaimer. -Legal Counsel of www.pwnthis.net
Latest Mysterybox items for 15th Feb. Yes, Fiddler is still working for this database loophole and has been working for the last few months. If the mayor keeps appearing, try going to Tools>Internet Options>Delete>Delete All. Basically clear everything in your browser. If you have to, try uninstalling your browser and reinstall it. It should work.
The mayor appears for me too, but as long as I clear everything in the history, cookies, cache, it will load normally.
Tools (download tools in the Tools section):
- Open Fiddler
- Click 'Clear cache' if this is not your first time using Fiddler. Try to clear your browser cache too.
- Go into Pet Society using IE or CHROME
- In Fiddler, search for this line '/game/pets/swf/X.X.X/shops/shopLuxuryXXXX.dat (the X are digits that changes every update)
- Right click this line, copy > just url
- Go to Autoresponder
- Click Add
- The url that you copied will appear.
- Now click on the arrow at the bottom besides the Save button
- Select 'Find a File' and browse for the database that you've just downloaded from me
- Click Save
- Click Clear Cache and refresh your Pet Society
- Enter the Luxury Shop and you should see the mysterybox items. Have fun!