My bar has all the cash items now. Items Saves and refreshable. However, the cash value will revert to the normal value as shown in the screenshot after a refresh.
Tools (download these tools in the Tools section):
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy [Charles Tutorial]
- Cheat Engine
- Open Charles. It should automatically record activities in firefox
- Go into Bar Society [ click to play ]
- Look in Charles. There should be the line "http://app.redatoms.com"
- Expand it, and you will see 'amf/'
- Right click 'amf/' and select 'Breakpoints'
- Now refresh Bar Society
- A breakpoint tab will appear in Charles.
- Press Execute 7 times.You should see a Edit Response tab. Click the tab and click AMF tab (at the bottom) and you will see something similar to the screen below.
- Important: I am assuming it is 7 times for everyone, but if you are 100% sure you press 7 times and do not get the below screen, I will tell you what you must look out for. Basically notice there is a pattern. The first breakpoint do NOT have an Edit Response. Click Execute and the next has a Edit Response. Click on it and check the AMF tab to see if there is any useful information that you can change. Just keep checking the "Edit Response > AMF" tabs and you can see important information such as player info, cash, coins etc. So you will stop once you get the screen above.
- Just change the value of the Cash to 888888. You can change other stuff but it's pointless as it will revert to normal.
- Now go back to the Session tab and right click the 'amf/' and select Breakpoints again.
- Then go back to the Breakpoint tab and click Execute. The game will now run as per normal.
- Now open cheat engine and select browser in the process list.
- Check the game that your cash value is still 888888. If it is, in 4bytes, scan for 888888 and you will only get 1 address
- FREEZE the value and now you can slowly enjoy shopping for CC items. If you have followed my steps carefully, it will work. If it doesnt, just TRY AGAIN and FOLLOW the steps this time. It is as detailed as I can be. Check the Charles Tutorial if you can't figure it out. [Charles Tutorial]