Tools (download these tools in the Tools section):
- Open Charles. It should automatically record activities in firefox
- Go into Disco Empire [ click to play ]
- Look in Charles. There should be the line "http://game1.discoempire.com"
- Expand it, and you will see 'service/'
- Right click 'service/' and select 'Breakpoints'
- Now refresh Disco Empire
- A breakpoint tab will appear in Charles.
- Press Execute 11 times.You should see a Edit Response tab. Click the tab and click AMF tab (at the bottom) and you will see something similar to the screen below.
- Important: I am assuming it is 11 times for everyone, but if you are 100% sure you press 11 times and do not get the above screen, I will tell you what you must look out for. Basically notice there is a pattern. The first breakpoint do NOT have an Edit Response. Click Execute and the next has a Edit Response. Click on it and check the AMF tab to see if there is any useful information that you can change. Just keep checking the "Edit Response > AMF" tabs and you can see important information such as player info, cash, coins etc. So you will stop once you get the screen above.
- Just change the value of the Cash to 10000, Coins to any amount, Points to 230000
- Now go back to the Session tab and right click the 'service/' and select Breakpoints again.
- Then go back to the Breakpoint tab and click Execute. The game will now run as per normal.
- You will have all the coins, cash and instant level to 49. Max level is 50. Do not exceed level 50 points.
- If you have followed my steps carefully, it will work. If it doesnt, just TRY AGAIN and FOLLOW the steps this time. It is as detailed as I can be. Check the Charles Tutorial if you can't figure it out. [Charles Tutorial]