- Charles Web Debugging
- Open Charles [tools section]
- Enter Baking Life [play]
- Look in charles for this line 'http://fb.playcrafter.com'
- Expand it and you will see 'current/'
- Right click 'current/' and select Breakpoints
- Now reload Baking Life. The game should freeze and a breakpoint tab will appear in Charles
- Press Execute about 5 times and you should see a 'Edit Response' tab
- Click it then click on the AMF tab at the bottom.
- You should see this screen. (If you do not, try pressing execute again or you may have missed it so repeat from step 1)
- Expand the PublicUserData and change the experience to "10000000" (level 46)
- Expand the Currency and change the soft to "888888" (do not exceed 1billion or gameERROR!)
- Now go back to your Session tab and right click 'current/' again to select Breakpoints
- Go back to your breakpoint tab and click execute. The game will now run.
- Serve some cakes first then save the game. Your coins and exp will be saved. If unclear, watch the video.
Tags: Baking Life Cheats