Disclaimer: This is only a tutorial on formatting your computer and installing with Windows 7 Ultimate and how to activate windows. In no way is this site advocating piracy or infringement of intellectual property. I would still advise you to purchase original Windows 7 if you like it after trying it out with this tutorial.
Download required files (scanned and 100% clean):
- Windows 7 USB-DVD Tool [ link | mirror1 ]
How to use Windows 7 USB-DVD Tool [ Tutorial ]
- Windows 7 Ultimate Full Version [ link ]
You will need a bitTorrent program such as uTorrent to download the above file.
- Windows 7 Activator [ link | mirror1 ]
- Download Windows 7 Ultimate Full Version. This can take hours or days depending on your connection. I took only a few hours to download it.
- The main Win7 installer is the ISO file that is 2.23GB (filename: 7600.16385.090713-1255_x86fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULFRER_EN_DVD.iso)
- Install the Windows 7 USB-DVD tool.
- Once installed, open the Windows 7 USB-DVD application.
- In the Source File box, type the name and path of your Windows 7 ISO file, or click Browse and select the file from the Open dialog box. Click Next.
- Select USB Device to create a copy on a USB flash drive or select DVD disk to create a copy on a DVD disk. (USB drive must have more than 3GB of free space)
- If you are copying the file to a USB flash drive, select your USB device in the drop-down list and click Begin copying. If you are copying the file up to a DVD, click Begin burning.
- Once done. Your Win7 BootUP device is ready. You should now backup all the stuff you want as a format will remove everything in your harddisk. Backup your important files in another harddisk or burn into a DVD.
- When you are ready to format your computer, just insert the DVD or USB into the computer and restart your computer.
- In the BIOS screen, you should make sure your Boot Up options include either the USB drive or the DVD drive.
- If BIOS screen boot up options is correct, it will detect your boot up device and start loading Win7 files. Just wait and follow on screen instructions.
- You will be shown to a page which allows you to select the destination where you want to install your Win7. Click Options and you can see additional options such as Format. Selecting this will erase everything on the drive, giving you a fresh start and removing all the junk that you have accumulated for months. I recommend formatting as it will speed up your computer tremendously.
- Format will only take a few seconds. Once done, select the drive to install Win7 and wait for installation to complete.
- After the installation, you will be shown the typical screens to select computer name, passwords, timezone. Once done, Win7 is officially installed!
- Now let's activate it and make it Official!
- Just open the Windows 7 activator file that you have downloaded from me and leaving the Loader in Default mode, click Install. Just wait for a while and you will eventually get a message telling you Windows is activated. Congrats, you are now the owner of an activated Win7 Ultimate.