Note: Make sure your FVcash value is LESSER than the cost of the golden chicken. Else you may accidently waste your FVcash.
Credits: Aaron Yao. Special thx to freesw4u
Click to play Farmville
- fast fingers
- You will need 1 chicken coop (5000) and 2 dairy farm (10,000)
- Open the above image in a new tab for a bigger view
- Building 1 will have 2 cows. Building 2 will have 0 cows. Make sure both buildings do not have the harvest pink arrow above them.
- Now click on Building 1 > Look inside
- Click 'Use' on any cow and click on Building 2.
- Now Building 2 has 1 cow and Building 1 has 1 cow.
- Go visit a friend and return to your farm. Building 2 should have a harvest pink arrow above it now.
- Now in ce5.5, scan your current EXP (value: Double). 1 result returned (if not, do something to gain exp and next scan till only 1 address remains)
- Double click the address and add '+ 88' at the end of it. (xxxxxxx+88)
The value will now show your FVcash value.
- Change the FVcash value to 100.
- Now in Farmville, move your Farmer far away from Building 2.
- Click building 2, collect milk. The farmer will be walking over. In the meantime, go to market and buy a golden chicken.
- Impt step: Wait until the harvesting of the milk is 100%, immediately click the golden chicken into the Chicken Coop. It has to be 100% when you click the golden chicken into the Coop.
- Wait a while and refresh the game. Golden Chicken will be in the Coop on refresh.