Latest MysteryItems Database: Download or Link2
Get the mystery box items immediately without purchasing GMB or BMB.
- Go into Fiddler2
- Click File and ensure "Capture Traffic" is ticked
- Click "Launch IE" in fiddler2 (you can use google chrome too. just run fiddler and load ps on chrome.)
- Log into Pet Society and wait for it to load finish
- Now look at the left panel of Fiddler2.
- Search for this line "/games/pets/swf/X.X.XX/shops/shopluxuryXXXX.dat" (the X is some digit that changes every version)
- Right click > Copy > Just URL
- Click on AutoResponder in Fiddler2
- Tick both Enable Automatic responses and Permit passthrough..
- Now click "Add". A new line will appear in "If URL matches"
- Download the latest mysterybox database (link above) and extract both files to your desktop.
- Now go back to Fiddler2
- At the bottom of the AutoResponder tab, you should see Rule Editor
- Click on the arrow BESIDE "save"
- Click "select a file" and open the file ("pwnthis.mysteryitems.xml.dat" in my case)
- Click SAVE
- Now reload Pet Society. Click Clear Cache in Fiddler.
- Once Pet Society loads, go into Luxury and you should see the items you added! The key to this cheat is replacing the normal database PetSociety loads with the new database that is generated by the shopmaker