Tools (download tools in the Tools section):
- Open Fiddler
- Click 'Clear cache' if this is not your first time using Fiddler. Try to clear your browser cache too.
- Go into Pet Society
- In Fiddler, search for this line '/game/pets/swf/X.X.X/shops/shopLuxuryXXXX.dat (the X are digits that changes every update)
- Right click this line, copy > just url
- Go to Autoresponder
- Click Add
- The url that you copied will appear.
- Now click on the arrow at the bottom besides the Save button
- Select 'Find a File' and browse for the database that you've just downloaded from me
- Click Save
- Click Clear Cache and refresh your Pet Society
- Enter the Luxury Shop and you should see the mysterybox items. Have fun!